Thursday, May 26, 2011

They make a cream for that...


I just wrapped up a few Plague Monks.


If I decide to not paint new ones, this will be all I need to have the unit fully painted (putting aside the inconvenient need to rebase a bunch of them).  The Plague Deacon (an older Plague Priest model) started without paint; the other four were halfway done with the old scheme, which means they're not quite as sharp as they could be.


That means that the only model I have left to paint before I'm 100% painted (again, discounting rebasing, repainting older Plague Monks, or things like the display board) is the Plague Furnace:


On the one hand, I'm really glad I'm able to airbrush / drybrush / wash most of it.  On the other hand, painting this thing assembled is such a pain... I'm of half a mind to just do a second one, painting it in the subassemblies it really needs to be painted in, and leave this one the way it is.  Bleh.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Powered by Blogger