Monday, April 18, 2011

Unit Fillers!


As might have been made clear by yesterday's post, I've been feeling a bit of hobby related-ennui.

Friday I decided, "Screw it, I need to paint something."  So, I grabbed the Unit Filler I pulled together back in February and started working on it.  Saturday morning, I decided I hated it on the 40x40 bases; I made some 60x40 bases then moved the filler over and expanded on it a bit.

Finished it this morning and varnished it.  Here it is:





Filling in for 6 Skavenslaves apiece, I've still got to paint 2 more Skavenslaves to field the full unit of 50.  I'm okay with this, since 2 is substantially less than 20.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Powered by Blogger