Finally finished off the Chariots of Khorne. They've sat around mostly assembled for a couple of months, but only took about two weeks to paint.
The model itself combines a lot of kits:
- The Heralds are from the Forgeworld Khorne Daemon Prince and Herald kit.
- The left arm on each of the Heralds is from the plastic Bloodletter kit. The resin Herald is holding a corpse, and there isn't really room for that in the chariot.
- The juggernauts are from the Khorne Chaos Lord on Juggnaut kit. I wanted it to look different and more awesome than the juggernauts being ridden by my Bloodcrushers.
- The Chariots are, for the most part, scratch-built. The bulk of them are spare knuckles from the Soul Grinder kits with some plasticard providing the floors, sides and axles.
- The wheels are from the Chaos Chariot. This is the most annoying thing about the model; it's kind of a waste.
There's kind of a lot of brass, so I decided to break it up a bit by painting blood splatters on the juggernauts to match the splatters on the Heralds.