Sunday, May 9, 2010

What's next

This weekend, in addition to wrapping up the last of the Sternguard, I also managed to put together all of the Deathwing Terminators I need for 'Ard Boyz: 16 of them.  They're all done, except I need another hooded Dark Angels veteran head for one of the three sergeants I put together.  Since it's just 'Ard Boyz, I'm not too worried about it for now.  The key is having the wargear accurately reflected.

Watching Iron Man 2 really stoked my fire and locked in my resolve to redo my Tau.  I'm debating keeping with my current paint scheme, which I both love and think is really unique (a bright, clean turquoise, with light grey as a secondary color), or switching to a realistic battleship grey scheme that leverages Vallejo Model Colors.

At the same time, having just put together so many damn terminators, though, I think I'm officially burned out on assembling models.  So, for the short term, I'm done putting stuff together.  I need a break.  I've got to focus on 1) gaming and 2) painting.  That means I'll probably finish painting my Dark Heresy mini and then maybe do some Malifaux stuff or something.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Powered by Blogger