Monday, November 23, 2009

Decision...

For the Warlord riding in the War-Litter, do I:
  • Build him with bits from the new Stormvermin kit? That sort of thing is why I'm getting one, after all.
  • Strip my Warlord w/ Two Hand Weapons? I rarely use him, especially now that I can't see myself running an unmounted Warlord.
  • Just buy a new Warlord w/ Two Hand Weapons?  Why repaint what's already acceptably painted?  Although I rarely use the one I have, if I ever run an unmounted Warlord he'd be the one I use.
Mind you, I'm pretty set on how I'm doing the litter and its bearers... just trying to settle on the rider.

Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Honestly, I would use Queek's model if your going to buy a new one, I'm not a big fan of the two hand weapon model. Out of the options you gave though, I would convert one from the storm vermin kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody's using Queek. Which is fine, because Queek's a cool model, but everybody's using him.

    (I intend to use Queek, but as Queek.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the model with the two hand weapons. And remember, it seems like everyone is using Queek on the Internet, but not everyone on the internet plays at your store! ;)

    I think you should convert one yourself from a Storm Vermin Fang Leader and maybe something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go Storm Vermin, simply so it is easier to repose and get the model looking the way you want it.

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger