Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Painting Progress - 20090526

Thanks to the long weekend, I got a lot done. War of the Ring is going to be a slow slog, I think, but from this point out I think I'm going to start painting minis for it a company at a time, as opposed to half a company at a time. That might make the undertaking a little more tedious, but it should speed it up a bit. We'll see.

I've finished a number of Epic Heroes: Dalamyr, a Nazgul and Suladan (the older model, who's likely to stand in as Amdur at some point down the line).

I also finished a second company of Haradrim Archers. This puts me at four companies of Haradrim, total, so I thought I'd celebrate by taking pictures of them (plus a piece of test terrain):

I've also started painting some Corsairs of Umbar, just to do something a little different. I'm not going to need them for several weeks (whereas I'm using Haradrim in the league right now, but they'll go in eventually).

blog comments powered by Disqus

Powered by Blogger