Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Painting Progress - 20090407

Finally finished the Barracudas. These things took way longer than they should have to paint, and I'm not altogether pleased with them. I didn't do nearly as good a job of prepping the resin miniature as I could/should have, and my wash/extreme highlighting combo is a lot of work for not a lot of payoff here.


I also started in on my Haradrim. There's still a bit more work to do with them: I don't think I'm going about basing them the best way I can, and I think the skin and eyes need a bit more work/blending. For the most part, though, I'm happy with how the cloth is coming out.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Powered by Blogger